Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited invites applications for the posts of Junior Engineer and Divisional accountant.
Total number of vacancies for junior Engineer is 218 (plus 167 under waiting list)and for Divisional accountant it is 13.
Pay scale (Under revision):
Junior Engineer: Rs.7075-315-8625-325-17075.
Divisional Accountant: Rs.6585-310-8135-325-16585
Junior Engineer: Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Computer/ Mechanical Engg. / Technology of University or Institute in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act. Or State Act.
Candidates appearing in final year of Degree in Engineering in the disciplines mentioned in the advertisement, during the academic year 2008-2009, shall also eligible to apply for Post 06. However if selected, they will be appointed only after confirming that, they have acquired the Degree in Engineering
Degree of a recognized university with
(a) Intermediate C.A. or I.C.W.A. or
(b) M.B.A.(Finance) or
No post qualification experience is necessary for both the posts.
Upper age limit for both the posts is 35 years and is relaxable by 5 years for backward classes and by 10 years to PH candidates as on 23.03.2009.
Selection will be through a written test followed by a personal interview to the successful candidates in the written test.
A DD of Rs.350 should be drawn in favour of “Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited Mumbai”, payable at Mumbai.
For SC/SC and candidates belonging to VJ (A), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), SBC and OBC
And come under ‘non-creamy layer’ should only pay Rs175 in the form of DD drawn in the same way mentioned above.
No fee is required for PH candidates.
Candidate should apply on line at http://app3.ibps.in/Mahagenco/ simultaneously system generated print outs with attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications experience and caste should be submitted tothe Post Box No.8469 Mandapeshwar Post Office Boriwali (West) Mumbai-400103 Mumbai 400103
only by ordinary post so as to reach on or before 31/03/2009.
Certificates that need to be enclosed along with system generated print-out (Self-attested):
- The application fee in the form of Demand Draft for Rs. 350/- (Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/VJA/ NT-B/NT-C/NT-D/SBC/OBC)
- Candidates applying under Physically Handicapped Category need not to pay the fee.
- Copies of certificates pertaining to age, educational qualifications and experience
- Copy of Caste/ Tribe/ Class certificate for SC/ST/VJ-A/NT-B/NT-C/NT-D/SBC/OBC category candidates only
- Copy of medical certificate issued by the Competent Authority in case of PH candidates.
- Photograph pasted in the given place and signed across
- All BC candidates except SC/ST and women candidates applying under woman reservation shall submit non creamy layer certificate from appropriate Authority indicating that he/ she not coming under the concept of creamy layer.
- All B.C. Candidates shall submit Caste Validity Certificate issued by appropriate Authority.
Last date of online Registration of application: – 26/03/2009.
Last date of receipt of Computer generated printout of application with D.D. and other documents on the given Post Box no is 31/03/2009.
Update: There is a new notification from Mahagenco on August 26 for various posts.