Below are the topics given from previous bank PO, Clerical exams. For more information on different types of descriptive questions which can be given visit bank exams descriptive questions types.
1. The Lehmann Crash
2. The market downslide
3. Leadership is doing the right things; Management is doing things right
4. Corporate Social Responsibility benefits the bottom line
5. Has globalization really worked?
6. Integrity at work
7. Buying options: A matter of trust
8. People: The most important asset of any enterprise
9. The second great crash
10. Management styles: Why things go wrong?
11. Do we need to dress for success?
12. What do Chief Executive Officers do?
13. The element of Risk in management.
14. Outsourcing to reduce risk
15. Management is what managers do
16. Terrorism benefits whom
17. Nation’s growth must be inclusive
18. Chandrayaan – One giant leap for Indian Astrophysicists
19. The secret to winning more gold in the Olympics
20. The ban on smoking- Gimmick or success
21. Why does a nation need forex reserves?
22. What makes you a suitable candidate for an MBA?
23. Is India really shining?
24. What is revenue deficit?
25. What is the job of the Manager?
26. Is democracy working for India?
27. Performance appraisal- A Useful tool for growth
28. Corruption an outcome of Democracy
29. Agricultural subsidies: A Boon or a Bane
30. Do we need a dictator?
31. Does the media need censorship?
32. Reforms in education – a necessity
33. Management objective- Maximise profits
34. Classroom learning vs experiential learning
35. Is democracy hampering our growth?
36. Is peace and non-violence for the 20th century only?
37. Is India safe for its citizens?
38. One can make a difference
39. What does 15th August mean to me?
40. Is Gandhi relevant today?
41. I believe, success in life comes from……………..
42. Dependence on computers a blessing or bane
43. Can I succeed without an MBA?
44. Voters and not politicians responsible for criminalization of politics
45. Business ethics – A necessity or luxury
46. Cricket a national obsession- detrimental to other sport
47. Will a presidential form of government help India better?
48. Is Obama good for India?
49. Can politics be delinked from Indian sport?
50. Who must take care of the environment?