The Advertisement on TV that is tempting many a home buyers is finally here. For some of you who can recognize the Symbol of the company, you may have guessed that it could be an Obili project. Yes, it is an Obili Project, called ‘Obili Smart Homes‘. Now there is something to tell about the new trend in the Housing Industry concentrating on ‘economical or affordable housing solutions‘. We Saw Unitech come up with its smart homes plans called ‘Uni homes‘ which is an affordable housing solution whose price starts from Rs.10 lakhs to 30 lakhs. The houses would start from 660 sft and will shortly begin their construction in Chennai.
Coming back to Obili Smart Homes, the project is situated at Kandawada village near Kokapet and Hyderabad-Bangalore Highway. It is also near the on-going Outer Ring road and the proposed IT Park.
The eye catching Offer of Obili Smart homes is well known, you get a 400sft (410sft) flat for 4 lakhs, 600sft (636sft) flat for 6 lakhs and 900sft for 9 lakhs. There are also 1500sft flats which are the largest spaced homes in Obili Smart Homes.
However, this offer price is at Out rate price of Rs.950/sft, i.e is when you pay the amount as a Down Payment. The first 15% for a 900sft flat has to be paid as a down payment which comes out as Rs.1,28,250 and the remaining 85% has to be paid with in 15 days and that will be Rs.7,26,750. In total, this will be adding up to 8 lac 55 thousand Rupees and with some taxes and registration, you’ll have your 900sft flat for around 9 lacs.
If you want to rather opt for EMI option, the price will be Rs.1150/sft.
For a 900 sft flat the pricing will be as follows,
15% Advance as booking is Rs.1,55,250.
36 monthly Installments at 1% per month will be 36*10,350 = 3,72,600. (36%)
Special Installments on every 6th, 12th, 18th, 24th, 30th and 35th month at 6% will be 6*67,275 = 4,03,650. (39%)
During possession, you pay the remaining 10% amount of Rs.1,03,500.
Hence the total price of a 900sft flat come out as Rs.10,35,000.(Plus other applicable charges).
Obili Infrastructure is a reputed Housing company in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh having done projects like Obili Elite and Obili My Green City, two of the projects that are comparable with the best in the country.