Thursday , 22 February 2018
Home » India » Money » Janapriya Magic Homes – Starting at only Rs.8 lakhs

Janapriya Magic Homes – Starting at only Rs.8 lakhs

Janapriya engineers Syndicate, one of the premier residential construction firm with vast presence in AP and Karnataka has recently completed its 25 years of construction business. As a thanks giving gesture, Janapriya has come up with yet another low cost projects in the name of ‘Magic Home’. We already saw Nile Valley, which even though is located in the city (in Miyapur), costs very very less compared to projects around the property. This is being made possible with a special plan called ‘Janapriya Super saver scheme’, in which the customer has to pay 65% of the flat cost as Down payment (at very low price per sft) and the remaining 35% paid in instalments (at slightly higher price per sft, depending on the project). To help you pay the initial down payment, Janapriya can assist you in getting the required amount as Loan from leading financial firms.

Now, Janapriya is taking the same plan to ‘Magic Home’ project which is coming up in three different locations viz., Badangpet near Meerpet, Koukur near Alwal and Hyderguda near Attapur.

The Magic Homes near Meerpet costs at only Rs.8 lakhs (Janapriyas super saver scheme applies), and the one’s near Alwal and Attapur costs only Rs.10 lakhs and Rs.11 lakhs respectively.

The least area home in this project is the one which is a 2 BHK flat spread over 667 sft.

An even big gesture is, instead of just handing over the flat to you (when completed), Janapriya also gives a Sofa set in Drawing room, a Dining table in dining room, a children’s bed in 2nd bedroom, a study table for kids, a master bed in master bedroom.

If everything looks good and fit to your needs, you may visit the model flat in Himayat Nagar.

Update: It looks like this project is either put on hold or has been cancelled. I cannot find any mentioned of this on Janapriya’s site.

Check Also

Central Bank of India Cent Double scheme (deposit doubles in 7 ½ yrs)

People normally (and obviously) get attracted when they see schemes that ‘double their investment’ in …


  1. i want to know about the details of magic home at Attapur please inform me the phone number and other details

  2. hi sir pls give the detail of magic home i m interested for attapur project & when the project will start

  3. janapriya is a worst Builder in this earth they always build kachara(worst) home, I am
    writing this review with carefully consideration of all aspects for a
    good apartment. Therefore I am requesting all the buyers who is planning buy in Janapriya Metropolis, janapriya arcadia, Janapriya Nile vally. pls. go through proper inspection and review then buy. Pls. visit Janapriya utopia once before you take any decision. The builder has promised lot of thing showing the model house. But finally he could full fill only 20% of the promise. and ate our hard earned money. Here are the list of problem in common in each and every flats in janapriya utopia. 1. Seepage in every Flat. 2. Wall crack 3. Wall finishing is horrible. 4. No inernal wiring 5. theief are in security guard dress 6. all cheap building material used in the flat. 7. Cheated in every aspects. 8. No maintanance 9. Campus grounds are rough and not labeled. 10. Lot of manholes open. 11. No Proper drainage system. 12. No Proper Garbage collection system. 13. Voltage fluctuating all the time. 14. Power cut most of the time compared to other apartment nearby. 15. and Many more…. So My humble request to you all..Before buying any Janapriya Venture, just think thrice and pls. don’t hesitate give look to the existing venture. And yes Don’t go FIDA on looking into the model house. That is show room. But the surprise will be waiting for you in store room(when u buy the flat). Best of Luck you guys.

  4. hi , this is robin here frm secbad , i wanted to know the entire details for the magic homes located in koukur,alwal,secbad with the down payent ( the financial organisations who are lending us )
    plz let me know as early as possible,n the eligibility criteria required for this!


  6. the contact number is 040-23222999

    address for the same is:Corporate Office:
    Janapriya House, H. No. 3-6-115,
    Street No. 18, Himayath Nagar,
    Hyderabad – 500 029.
    Ph. No.: +91 40 23 222 999/666/333
    Fax No.: + 91 40 23 227 515

  7. i want to know about the details of magic home at Attapur please inform me the phone number and other details

  8. pl give me details of magichome sample construction i have to see so pl give me address and phoe no.

  9. Govind Raj Koyalkar


    I want to visit and know more about Janapriya magic homes, can someone pls give me the contact number or full address of Himayath nagar office.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *