ICET-2009 notification has been released and all students who qualified in the exam will be required to attend the counselling procedure.
During the counselling, all the candidates will be required to produce all original documents. Those documents include:
- ICET Rank card and Hall Ticket
- Degree Certificate and Marks Memo
- Memorandum of marks of Intermediate or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
- Study certificates from class 9 to Graduation
- Residence certificate for the last 7 years
- Community certificate issued by a competent authority in case of the student being BC/ST/SC
- In case of Non local candidates, they also need to bring residence certificate of either father or mother for a period of 10 years in AP, excluding the period of their employment outside AP from MRO.
- Transfer certificate
- 3 sets of Xerox copies of all required certificates.
The counselling is scheduled to be conducted from 15th July 2009.
Concerned candidates are advised to go through the counselling notification carefully which will be published in all leading news papers around July 11th.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/Muslim minority categories will be completely exempted from paying the Tution fees provided they produce the Parental income sources which should not be more than Rs.1 lac.
All other students should be paying the required tution fee, registration fee and counselling fee in the form of a DD taken in favour of Convenor, ICET-2009.
More exclusive details to follow soon…
In the mean time, since it is decided that the counselling will be in the online mode, ICET counselling procedure will be similar to that of EAMCET 2009 web counselling.